The miraculous power of baking soda: Here is 40 ways you can use it!
You must be wise and use one thing for more. It is important to know what you can use and for what purposes. Baking soda can be used in different ways, for the health treatment, cleaning, cooking, maintenance and much more.
Cheap and useful: Even more uses for baking soda.
Read for what it is good for. And for everyone and everywhere it is available:
1. Make a bio-baking powder, so mix the two parts of tartar, one part baking soda and one part cornstarch. In addition to the diet, baking powder can be used for home cleaning. It's great for removing stains from coffee or tea, not bleached color of the fabric.
2. Second baking soda can put out small fires caused by burning fat, wood, fabric, or electrical wires just spill handful of soda on fire.
3. Soak fruits and vegetables in a mixture of baking soda and water. Soda will soften the water and wash it better. You'll notice that fruit begins to "squealing" in your hands, which is a sign of purity. Rinse with plain water.
4. In the waste basket pour some baking soda, before you put the bag of garbage. It will help to remove odors.
5. Wet cloth diapers in the mixture of water and baking soda, before washing in the washing machine.
6. Stains from oil and grease will be removed from laundry if you add baking soda to the water for washing.
7. Clean the refrigerator and freezer to the damp cloth apply baking soda and wipe the surface. Rinse with water.
8. The refrigerator and the freezer will not have any unpleasant odor, if holds into an open container of baking soda, which is necessary to stir occasionally. Replace it with a new batch of soda every two months.
9. Soda eliminates odors from cats. At the bottom of the box put the barrel and cover with three time more sand for cats.
10. In the washing machine always add half a cup of baking soda. Once in a few months, clean your machine, by adding soda and vinegar and let the machine does on empty one cycle.
11. Combs and brushes are more easily cleaned with a mixture of water and baking soda. Pour into a bowl warm water, add 1 teaspoon of shampoo and half a cup of baking soda. Soak the brush half an hour, rinse in warm water and pat dry. This mixture will clean brushes and give them a fresh scent.
12. Receptacles for food and drink clean with wash soda and water.
13. Tiles in the kitchen and bathroom immaculately cleans the mixture of baking powder and lemon juice. Hot water to soften grout on the tiles, and then rub with the prepared mixture of baking powder and lemon juice, rinse and wipe dry with a towel.
14. Marble surface wash in a mixture of 3 tablespoons of soda to one liter of hot water. Allow ten minutes to act, then rinse with water. Plastic coated chairs and tables, wash with a damp sponge and baking soda. To remove tough stains, make a thick paste of baking and water and apply to it, leave on for a while, and rinse with water.
15. Stale smell in thermos bottles will be removed with a mixture of soda and water.
16. Glass and stainless steel containers for coffee (not aluminum!). Wash in a mixture of 3 tablespoons of baking soda on a liter of warm water. Coffee filter machine could be cleaned so that one machine cycle is done with a mixture of water and baking soda. Rinse well with water.
17. Baby bottles will be great washed with wash soda dissolved in hot water.
18. Grill is easy to wash if sown by soda, let it works for a while and rinse with water.
19. Floors in the garage and workshop, sprinkle with baking soda, leave on for a while, scrub and rinse with water.
20. To clean dishwasher and washing machine - run one cycle with soda, instead of dish soap. To remove odors in the machine, sprinkle to the bottom some baking soda.